π Thoughts: What we think in our mind
Example: “I can do this.”
❤️ Feelings: What we feel in our heart (emotions)
Example: “I feel happy.”
π Difference: Thoughts = thinking; Feelings = emotions
π Connection
Positive thoughts → Positive feelings
Negative thoughts → Negative feelings
✨Moral: Think positive, feel positive, live happy.
But Sahadeva did
not respond. His eyes were distant, lost in deep thought.
In that quiet
moment, a small whisper rose in Nakula’s mind—“Why didn’t he answer me? Is he
upset with me?”
That one thought
slowly grew stronger.
Nakula replied softly, “I feel Sahadeva is angry with me.”
Gathering courage, he went to Sahadeva and asked, “Brother, are you upset with me?”
Sahadeva looked surprised and smiled, “Not at all, Nakula! I was deeply thinking about a task. I didn’t even notice.”
At that
moment, Nakula felt as if a heavy cloud had disappeared.
Nakula
smiled, this time with true understanding.
No comments:
Post a Comment